If you’re all about well-organized interiors, HGTV star Christina Haack‘s California home is sure to provide some serious inspiration. Fortunately, for those looking to recreate this aesthetic in their own home, Haack revealed in a recent Instagram post how her expert home organizer, Ryen Toft of Simply Luxe Organizing, made it all happen.
“Hiring Ryen and her team of professional organizers has been so beneficial for myself and my family,” Haack declared in her Instagram post. “They’ve now helped to create systems in multiple spaces and homes for me, making my last move a breeze.” Haack‘s meticulous pantry includes a walk-in closet and countless kitchen drawers.
Haack also professed that “Ryen and the Simply Luxe team was such a joy to work with from beginning to end. I appreciate that they are design forward making my spaces both organized AND aesthetically beautiful.”
This isn’t the first time Haack and Toft have collaborated. This past fall, Toft revealed to People, “I think we organized her last home three or four times.”
Below, find five standout tips based on Haack’s well-organized abode:
- Separate food according to their packaging. Keep bags, cans, bottles, etc. in their own sections.
- Hang up your accessories right outside your closet, so that you can easily see them while getting dressed.
- Buy drawers and containers to keep everything organized.
- Label your containers so you know what belongs where.
- Use transparent containers, so it’s clear what each one holds.